WHY IT'S GREAT TO BE A DAYMAKER
We hire Daymakers. Lucky Ladd Farms is the hardest fun job you'll ever have. We are in the business of making sure our guests have the best day ever, which simply means people pay us for an unforgettably fun experience. Fun is a concept that is defined differently for each person, but each of us knows in our heart what fun is.
As an employee you interact directly with people looking for a family friendly adventure that's sure to fill their day with fun. They've planned their outing; driven an hour or more; and they are planning to spend the day with us. All they need is a little help.
As a Daymaker, it's our job to make sure each guest, young and old, receives the amazing experience they came for. This means throughout their entire visit to the Farm, we MUST make sure all their questions are answered, assist them with finding what they need, go the extra mile to lend them a hand, provide them with a safe clean environment and work extra hard to guarantee they are having a great time. It's really simple, all we have to do is take care of them. Sounds fun?
If it doesn't, DON'T apply for a job. Every year we have more applicants than we can possible hire, so if you're not up for smiling and helping people for four or eight hours, then don't take it personally, but we don't need you. Fair enough?
WHY'S THE JOB SO GREAT?
Every day and every job is different. Some days are slower and we can get to know our guests, taking a minute to laugh and cut-up with them. Other days are action-packed and seems to go by in a flash. We offer flexible schedules for our Stay-At-Home Moms, Students, Retired Adventure Seekers, Grandparents and Second Job Weekend Warriors. We have indoor and outdoor tasks; more physical and less physical tasks; more interaction and less interaction tasks.
Sound like something you would like to try? Then bring your enthusiastic smile, positive attitude and a completed application to one of our upcoming Open Auditions for Seasonal Employees.
• Seasonal CASH Bonus Opportunity
• 2018 Adventure Season Pass for family ($165.50 Value).
• Employee Discounts: 25% off retail purchases; 50% off concession purchases.
• One free pumpkin and 25% discount on additional pumpkin or fall produce purchases.
SEASONAL POSITIONS MAY INCLUDE:
- Food and Beverage Services
- Attraction and Game Attendants
- Custodial Services
- Parking Assistants
- Animal and Pony Ride Handlers (Experience working with large animals and/or equine required.)
- Tour Guides (Flexible shifts allow you to work while the kids are in school and done in time to pick them up.)
- Actor/Actress for Mascots including Pumpkin Princess, Scarecrows, ETC...
- Tractor Drivers (To qualify you must be at least 25 years old with three years experience.)
- Shuttle Bus Drivers (To qualify you must be at least 25 years old, with a CDL or three years tractor experience.)
All jobs have separate qualifications. Offers for all positions may be contingent on the satisfactory results of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All positions are for temporary seasonal employment. You may dress casual, but remember you are auditioning for a spot on our team and appearance should be clean and family-friendly. Please arrive prepared to interview.
UPCOMING AUDITION DATES:
- Wednesday, September 5, from 9am-12pm and 3:30pm-7pm
- Saturday, September 8, from 9am-12pm
- Sunday, September 9, 2:30pm-5:30pm
We are not accepting calls with questions regarding employment opportunities. The preferred way to apply, is by submitting your application in person at one of our upcoming auditions. If for some reason you are unable to attend an upcoming audition then you may email your application to email@example.com. Please do not contact us for the status of an application, as we will contact you to setup an interview if we feel you meet the qualifications required for any available opportunities we have open.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Lucky Ladd Farms does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race creed, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or national origin. Lucky Ladd Farms only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.