Mobile Petting Zoo for Birthday Parties
Birthdays are very special days. What better way to celebrate than with family, friends and all your favorite farm animals?
During your party, guests will meet 8-10 friendly farm animal ambassadors from Lucky Ladd Farms. Guests will love the opportunity to brush, pet, love, hug and have their pictures made with our adorable animals.
Animals are set up in an attractive self-contained fenced area. Lucky Ladd Farms handles the set-up and clean up of our party space. We provide at least two trained animal handlers so someone is always available to answer questions, supervise animals and help guarantee a great experience for your party guests. Hand-sanitizer stations with signage reminding everyone about the importance of proper "hand-washing" for good health and hygiene is provided.
Animal assortment may include:
Goats, sheep, chickens, ducks, miniature horse, miniature donkey, pig, rabbits, llama and alpaca.
If there is a certain animal species you would like to guarantee is included with your assortment please provide that information at the time of booking.
As required by law, we are USDA licensed and inspected. We meet and exceed all requirements of the Animal Welfare Act. Additionally, Lucky Ladd Farms carries a commercial liability insurance policy.
Pony Ride Add-on
Add to the excitement with hand-led pony rides. Children are safely led around a designated area at your party site by one of our trained pony handlers.
Riders must be under 4' tall and weigh less than 75 lbs. Pony Rides are weather dependent.
Pony Ride Options:
$100 - Single pony (appropriate for parties with up to 15 children)
$175 - Two ponies (appropriate for parties with more than 15 children)
NOTE: Pricing options reflect pony rides added to a petting zoo party. Please visit our mobile pony rides page for pricing information on pony ride only packages.
Package Terms and Conditions:
- Petting Farm Assortment: 8 to 10 animals
- Animal Feed: Includes single small bucket
- There is no charge for set-up and clean-up time.
- Advanced registration required.
- Outdoor set-up requirements: A shaded, grassy area on level ground so that fencing can be properly installed to contain the animals. If requirements are not available, USDA regulations require proper shading and bedding for animals and additional fees may be incurred due to cost of added materials, time and labor:
- Shade Tent: $75 Fee
- Animal Bedding: $100 Fee
- Indoor set-up requirements: USDA regulations require proper bedding for animals and additional fees may be incurred due to cost of added materials, time and labor:
- Protective Ground Cloth and Animal Bedding: $100 Fee
- Parties booked on major holidays are subject to a $150 surcharge.
- Animal Loading/Unloading Zone: must be within 50 feet from party site.
- Access to fresh potable water is needed for the animals.
- Access to an electrical power source to power fans for cooling animals is required during the months of June through September.
- Lucky Ladd Farms reserves the right to substitute, change or not include animals for any reason. Our first priority is always the health, comfort and safety of our animals.
- Lucky Ladd Farms reserves the right to reschedule outdoor parties in the event of inclement weather, if an indoor alternative is not available.
- Please review our Legal and Liability Disclosures before booking.
Ready to book your birthday party petting zoo? Click the online registration button below to get your reservation started:
- April - September
- Wednesday - Sunday
- 9:00 am - 11:00 am
- 1:00 pm to 3:00 pm
- 4:00 pm to 6:00 pm
$325 - 2 hour party
$100 - Each additional hour
Deposit: $75 due upon booking
Free - First 25 miles each way
$1.50 - Per additional mile
- 20x20 area
- Indoor and Outdoor accommodations available
A minimum of two weeks notice of cancellation prior to program date is required to receive a refund.