Senior Group Farm Outings
Senior tours are for adults only and are ideal for senior centers, adult daycares, and adult group homes. Enjoy a relaxed day on the farm. Most seasoned guest just enjoy the opportunity go be outdoors, a chance to pet the animals and watching the children play.
The Farm offers a wheelchair accessible wagon ride and restroom facility.
During your groups visit you will have access to all of the Farm's most popular attractions, including a bucket of feed for the animals. Additionally, you may reserve picnic table seating for your group at no extra charge. Farm staff will provide assistance with wagon ride and animal feeding activities.
- Group minimum: 12 paid admissions
- Advanced registration required.
- No refunds for under-attendance or no-shows. Tour minimum is $160.
- PRE-COLLECT ALL ADMISSIONS- we require a single payment for entire group during check-in. Regular admission fees of $13 per adult and $11 per child applies to all guests not included with payment during group check-in.
- Seating for wagon rides and table reservations are not guaranteed for any guests not included in group headcount and payment upon check-in.
- Discounted rates cannot be combined with other offers.
- Season Pass memberships cannot be used towards group tour admissions.
- Some attractions are only open on weekends or are only available seasonally. Visit our attractions page for activity availability.
A minimum of two weeks notice of cancellation prior to program date is required to receive a refund.
*IMPORTANT: To qualify for the discounted rate, groups MUST pre-collect fees from all guests, including parents/siblings; and make a single payment for the entire group. ALL guests not paid for by the group leader/school will be charged standard admission fees at the gate of $13 per adult and $11 per child; and will not be eligible for seasonal bonus offers such as pumpkins. Certain activities have limited capacity and require advanced planning, therefore, seating for wagon rides and table reservations are not guaranteed for any guests not included on the required class head-count form which must be submitted at least 5 days before your scheduled tour.
Ready to book your group's educational visit to Lucky Ladd Farms? Click the online registration button below to get your reservation started:
- Wednesday - Friday
- 9:15 am
- 9:45 am
- 10:15 am
Times above reflect check-in time for your entire group.
Aides, paid staff, and bus drivers are admitted free.
Rates Per Person*
$10.00 - Tax Exempt Groups
$10.98 - Non-Tax Exempt