Tennessee Curriculum Standards:
Our Life Science education topics complement state curriculum standards 1 through 5 through exploration of our natural world.
Save Time and
Save time by pre-ordering before your field trip visit and have lunches ready to pick up at your assigned lunch time.
It's not just for kids...Teachers, parents and chaperones love the convenience too!
We offer pizza, hot dogs, PB&J's and chicken tender meals. Ordering is easy. Download the form, submit your order to us in advance of your visit, pay online and you're done!
Concessions will be open, cooked to order, for those wishing to purchase food on-site at the time of your tour.
Self-Guided Group Tours
NEW EXPANDED PROGRAM! Accredited schools, preschools, year-round day cares, parent's-day-out programs and non-school youth groups who desire an educational outing at your own pace can register for a self-guided tour of the farm. We assign your group a time to attend a wagon ride, but the rest of the day is an on-your-own adventure.
During your groups visit you will have access to all of the Farm's most popular attractions, including a bucket of feed for the animals. Additionally, you may reserve picnic table seating for your group at no extra charge.
Additionally, your group may request to sit in on an educational program if one has been scheduled on the day of your visit. Information regarding program availability and class times may be requested during group check-in.
Self-Guided Tours include FULL access to:
- Lucky's Barnyard - Pet and feed farm animals
- Heart-pumping Fun - AG-Venture Park Playground
- Wilderness Wagon Ride (assigned ride time)
- Cedar Glades Wilderness Train
- Educational Exhibits
- Group Photo Opps
- Season Activities: SPRING - Barnyard Nursery, FALL - Corn Maze
- Seasonal Tour BONUS for each CHILD:
- Spring - coloring book
- Summer - frozen ice pop treat
- Fall - pumpkins
- NEW - Now Included! Tractor Train Ride
- NEW - Now Included! Jumping Pad
- NEW - Now Included! Spider Web
- NEW - Now Included! Giant Tricycles
- NEW - Optional Add-On Ticketed Attractions: Pony Rides, Gem Mining
IMPORTANT: All activities may not be available at all times and may operate at scheduled times. Some activities may have participation restrictions and/or are weather dependent for guest safety.
Hands-on learning experiences are always best when students have been prepared for what they are about to encounter and are able to then discuss what they learn afterwards.
We are pleased to offer grade-level appropriate PowerPoint presentations, worksheets and activities for each educational program offered at the Farm. They are designed to support -
- Understanding cells
- Flow of matter and energy
Upon scheduling your field trip, you will receive a password allowing you to download the links found on our Teaching Resources page.
- Group minimum: 20 paying participants
- Advanced registration required. Required Forms: Head-Count Form, Guest Payment Checklist and Remittance Form
- TO QUALIFY FOR DISCOUNTED RATE YOU MUST PRE-COLLECT ALL GUEST ADMISSIONS- we require a single payment for entire group during check-in. Standard admission fees of $13 per adult and $11 per child applies to all guests not included with payment during group check-in.
- Seating for wagon rides and table reservations are not guaranteed for any guests not included on your pre-tour class head-count form.
- Discounted rates cannot be combined with other offers.
- Season Passes cannot be used towards group tour admissions.
- Lucky Ladd Farms reserves the right to reschedule tours in the event of inclement weather.
Ready to book your group's educational visit to Lucky Ladd Farms? Click the online registration button below to get your reservation started:
- Wednesday - Friday
- 9:15 am
- 9:45 am
- 10:15 am
Times above reflect check-in time for your entire group.
Teachers, paid staff, and bus drivers are admitted free.
Rates Per Person* (Ages 2+)
$10.00 - per person
*IMPORTANT: To qualify for the discounted rate, groups MUST pre-collect fees from all guests, including parents/siblings; and make a single payment for the entire group. ALL guests not paid for by the group leader/school will be charged standard admission fees at the gate of $13 per adult and $11 per child; and will not be eligible for seasonal bonus offers such as pumpkins. Certain activities have limited capacity and require advanced planning, therefore, seating for wagon rides and table reservations are not guaranteed for any guests not included on the required class head-count form which must be submitted at least 5 days before your scheduled tour.
A minimum of two weeks notice of cancellation prior to program date is required to receive a refund.