Admissions & Retail Services Team Lead (Full Time)
Lucky Ladd Farms, an award winning agritourism destination, is seeking a part-time Team Leader for Retail Sales and Guest Services. This position has opportunity for future advancement and additional hours.
The Retail & Guest Services Team Leader will be a "boots-on-the-ground" person who is responsible for actively leading and maintaining a positive, rewarding environment for 5-20 seasonal retail and guest service employees. This position requires a positive, energetic leader who can organize and delegate, as well as saddle up to the job and get their hands dirty.
BENEFITS OF JOINING OUR TEAM:
- Recurring set-schedule that has you home in time for dinner with the family each week.
- Free meal when you work a 6+ hour shift.
- Unlimited admission for you and 5 guests.
- Discounts on dining and merchandise.
- Annual team member appreciation event.
- Employee referral bonus program.
- Uniform and name badge provided.
- Paid Personal Development.
- Accrue Paid Personal Time Off.
- Medical Insurance.
- Paid Vacation.
- 401(k) with match.
- Life Insurance.
- Competitive salary, based on experience ranges from $14-$17.
YOUR ROLE ON OUR TEAM:
- Engage with guests, assist with questions to ensure a fun visit by providing correct information in a timely manner and with a smile.
- Continue to build our great team through encouragement, coaching and positive reinforcement.
- Assist clients at the register.
- Meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Operate and maintain a register.
- Receiving and maintaining inventory.
- Clean, sanitize and maintain order to farm market barn and admissions areas including dusting, sweeping, and mopping.
- Straightening and stocking the store.
- Setting up and maintaining retail displays in the store, and fun photo opps around the farm.
- May be required to run errands for the facility.
RECURRING SCHEDULE OPTIONS:
- Wednesday - Saturday from 8:30am-5:00pm.
- Sunday Requirements: Three-to-Four during the months of March and/or April, and six from late-September through October from 10:00am-5:00pm
- Lead through example.
- Take initiative to see what needs to be done, and then does it without being asked.
- Finds serving others personally fulfilling.
- Spreads enthusiasm and boosts moral.
- Aren't scared of a hard days work.
- Believe details and quality matter.
- Can effectively communicate with staff members and guests in a positive way.
- Must be able to work on your feet for extended periods of time; and can bend, stoop, extend oneself, etc. as required to perform assigned tasks.
- Able to consistently lift and carry a minimum of 35lbs.
- Comfortable working in non-climate-controlled building.
Employment offers for all positions may be contingent on the satisfactory results of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Lucky Ladd Farms does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race creed, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or national origin. Lucky Ladd Farms only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.