- Rutherford County's current "Mask Mandate" states there shall be NO face coverings required ...
- By a child twelve (12) years of age or younger;
- While outdoors, unless the person cannot substantially maintain appropriate social distancing from others;
- By someone who has trouble breathing due to an underlying health condition or another bona fide medical or health-related reason for not wearing a face covering;
- While eating or drinking;
- While working under conditions where appropriate social distancing from others outside of the person’s household is substantially maintained;
- In situations in which wearing a face covering poses a safety or security risk...
Discounted pricing is available online, so you will SAVE, even after online processor fees are applied.
Should a time slot sell out online, then walk-up guests will have to wait until the next open time slot is available. Should the entire day sell out online to full capacity, then tickets for entry will not be sold at the gate.
There is no guarantee of availability for changes as you are only guaranteed the date and time you reserved when placing your ticket purchase. No refunds will be provided for no-show ticket purchases since we are turning away other guests to secure your spot.
There is no change fee to modify, but additional costs apply for dates with higher ticket prices. No refund or credit is given for changes from dates with higher prices to dates with lower prices. All sales final - NO cash refunds.
Lucky Ladd Farms is NOT a rain-or-shine facility. Notifications regarding weather related closings are posted on our information hotline at (615) 274-3786 and Facebook page. We encourage you to check before you come if it has recently rained or if rain is forecast for our area.
You will need to plan to keep your reservation even if rain is forecast. The only exception is if we have announced an official forced closure. We will not accept requests to reschedule due to forecasted rain.
The Farm generally remains open during periods of light rain. If rain is forecast you should plan to come prepared with a poncho, rain jacket, and umbrella. Should it become necessary to close the Farm after your arrival due to lightening or prolonged periods of heavy downpours lasting more than 30-minutes, then each paid guest will receive a rain-check to visit the farm another day at their convenience.
In the event we are forced to close due to weather or FOR ANY REASON you will be provided a rain check. You must email email@example.com to request a new date and time to visit to schedule your visit. We will do our best to honor all requested make-up dates in 2021 but due to current capacity restrictions and uncertainty of the year we cannot guarantee availability. Should we be unable to accommodate your requested make-up date and time for 2021, then a rain check or farm credit towards a future visit in 2022 will be issued to the ticket purchaser. All sales final - NO cash refunds.