- SPECIAL OFFER: Hometown Hero Days - FREE admission for our Hometown Hero's and their families
- Collosal Corn Box closed for maintenance July 9-12
- Beat the heat at our Watermelon Festival - July 18 & 19
- Join us August 30 - for our First Annual Sweet Corn Jubilee!
- Grandparents Day Celebration - FREE Admission*
- Corn Maze Adventure - Get Lost in Fun Nashville!
- Pumpkin Patch - Tennessee Family Tradition
- Witches Night Out - Fundraiser to "Scare Off Breast Cancer!"
- Corn Maze After Dark
About our farm
Located minutes south of Nashville, Tennessee, Lucky Ladd Farms is 60 acres of fun owned by Jason and Amy Ladd. Today the Ladd Family is excited to provide a wholesome source of family entertainment for thousands of visitors each year.read more