WHY IT'S GREAT TO BE A DAYMAKER
We hire Daymakers. Lucky Ladd Farms is the hardest fun job you'll ever have. We are in the business of making sure our guests have the best day ever, which simply means people pay us for a fun "experience." Fun is a concept that is defined differently for each person, but each of us knows what fun is.
As an employee you interact directly with people looking for a fun family friendly adventure. They've planned their visit; driven an hour or more; and are planning to spend the day with us. All they need is a little help.
It's our job to make sure they find all the services they need throughout the day and have fun while they're here. All we have to do is take care of them. Sound fun?
If it doesn't, DON'T apply for a job. Every year we have more applicants than we can possible hire, so if you're not up for smiling and helping people for six or eight hours, then don't take it personally, but we don't need you. Fair enough?
WHY'S THE JOB SO GREAT?
Every day and every job is different. Some days are slower and we can get to know our guests, taking a minute to laugh and cut-up with them. Other days are action-packed and seems to go by in a flash. We have indoor and outdoor tasks; more physical and less physical tasks; more interaction and less interaction tasks.
If you get bored working at Lucky Ladd's, it's your fault.
Sound like something you would like to try?
Earn up to $3,000 in just 6-weeks this fall!
UPCOMING AUDITION DATES:
Fall 2021 Season:
- SEPT. 8, from 9AM-12PM and 4:30PM-6:30PM
SEPT. 11, from 9AM-12PM
SEPT. 12, from 12:30PM-2:30PM
• Seasonal CASH Bonus Opportunity
• Up to five family members get unlimited visits during your time of employment.
• Employee Discounts: 25% off retail purchases; 50% off concession purchases.
• One free pumpkin and 40% discount on additional pumpkin or fall produce purchases.
SEASONAL POSITIONS MAY INCLUDE:
- Food and Beverage Services
- Summer Camp Counselors
- Attraction and Game Attendants
- Custodial Services
- Parking Assistants
- Animal and Pony Ride Handlers (Experience working with large animals and/or equine required.)
- Tractor Drivers (To qualify you must be at least 25 years old with three years experience.)
- Shuttle Bus Drivers (To qualify you must be at least 25 years old, with a CDL or three years tractor experience.)
All jobs have separate qualifications. Offers for all positions may be contingent on the satisfactory results of a criminal background check and pre-employment drug screen. All positions are for temporary seasonal employment. You may dress casual, but remember you are auditioning for a spot on our team and appearance should be clean and family-friendly. Please arrive prepared to interview.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Lucky Ladd Farms does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual's race creed, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, disability or national origin. Lucky Ladd Farms only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.